Sass's story

I was forwarded to Janelles blog from on of my friends on Twitter.
My husband has Cancer and I felt that if I could offer support to someone who had little family and was ill, I could.
While I didn't have much communication in the beginning, I was upset and worried for her.
I was devestated when I learnt that Janelle had fallen into a coma while having some treatment.
I checked on her blog daily, prayed for her health and told my friends and family about how sad this all was.
While she was in this coma her friend Tammy (Tammy will tell her story here soon) and "Hayley" would update us. Tammy was in the states and was having information relayed to her from Hayley.
Tammy would then update her blog or Hayley would update in the comments section.



While Janelle was in the coma someone hacked her twitter account and wrote repeatedly Die Bitch until her twitter feed said nothing but that.
It was pretty disturbing and we were shocked that someone would do that to someone who was at deaths door.



After Janelle came out of her coma she was diagnosed with a brain tumour.
Her friends were of course devastated for her.
During this time I had tweeted her a couple of times and had formed a friendship over our love for our dogs and other trivial things.
She then wrote a post on her blog stating that she was infertile from all of her chemo therapy.
As I myself am infertile I really felt for her and reached out through email to janelle.


Below is the email that I sent her.


(click image to enlarge)
What the email says...


Hey...





I just wanted to let you know that I am so very happy to hear your good news, and so very sad for your bad news.
There isn’t anything that I can say to make it easier on you, but I want you to know that you have so much love, support and understanding.
I’m currently going through IVF, I am infertile...and whilst it’s not the end of the world...I truly felt it was when I we found out. The chances of us actually falling pregnant are low, but we have to do what we have to do.
My husband was diagnosed with stage3 T-Cell Lymphoma five years ago so we have also walked down the cancer route.
Technically at his stage he should be dead by now...however I can assure you he is currently alive and   well. 
So, although I can’t say, I know how you feel, I do have some little idea to the world of hurt you have been through...
And I can say with every fibre of my being...Cancer fucking sucks.
Allow yourself the time to feel happy that you are kicking cancer to the curb.
You can deal with the infertility.
You have defied the doctors up to this point...there is no reason not to believe that you can’t defy them again.
You are always welcome up here on the sunshine coast for a coffee whenever, 
There is no need to reply, I know that its overwhelming for you to hear from almost strangers...
I just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking of you.
Sass
xo
Her reply...





(Click to enlarge)
What the email says...

Hey there!
          So where exactly on the Sunshine Coast are you?


I’m having a REALLY crap week so thinking now of taking myself for a weekend getaway. I may as well go in the direction someone will be around to have a coffee! Hahaha. For a few days I had a feeling someone was planning a “surprise” kind of thing but everyone then someone let it slip they were trying but couldn’t get it organised so didn’t bother telling me since it wasn’t going to happen. At least the thought was there!
Can my life be any sadder? It probably could actually so I shouldn’t complain.
Anyhow, I’ll keep this short. I just wanted to know what area you’re in.
I haven’t made any plans yet but I probably will tomorrow.
Later,
Janelle :)

 And then...




(again, click to enlarge)

What the email says...

"Oh wow. THANK YOU for emailing me and telling me this. 
I decided not to drive up on the weekend but I think I definitely will in a few weeks. I decided to spend my money on getting my hair done instead. It’s looking horrible and I’ll be starting treatment again in a week so need to get it done now or wait another few months.


I’d LOVE to chat to you about all this and it would be a much better coffee conversation than email!
The funny thing is until about a year or so before I found out I had cancer, I had no interest in having kids. I’d always loved them, for the most part anyhow, haha, but I put it in the “too hard” basket since I’m gay. To me that already made it hard – surrogacy is illegal, IVF/sperm donor services are available to “socially infertile” women (ie. Lesbians) but only if using my own eggs, adoption is legal if I adopt as a single lesbian but it is illegal in Qld if you are in a lesbian relationship.
My maternal instinct kicked in about 2 years ago and it’s been in overdrive since. I screwed up because when I was diagnosed I was given the option of freezing my eggs and I didn’t. At the time I would have had to have that procedure done privately and I couldn’t afford it. Plus the fact I was told I’d be dead in a year at that point, I thought it was a waste of time even though I knew in the back of my mind if I survived, I’d love a child.
So now I’m more mad at myself and regret I didn’t do it. My oncologist pushed me to do it and for the first month after my diagnosis I was in the shock stage and not coping at all.
Last night some friends, even the woman I’m kind of involved with (who has a child) telling me to not worry about it because there’s still always options. I just want to yell at them but I’m holding back because my straight friends don’t understand the laws around gay and lesbian parenting and how difficult that is in itself. As for the woman I’m involved with, she still thinks I have options and told me I’ve always got her son who I love and he loves me but right now I’m just pissed so told her to leave me alone today while I chill out! Hahaha. I wanted to scream at her and tell her to shut up because she already has her child so she doesn’t even understand how difficult it will be. I think there’s a lot of parents don’t understand that it’s “not” the same being in a relationship with someone who has a child as having your own. I’m pretty sure you understand that.
The reason this even came about was because of abnormal blood results (bizarrely it was narrowed to spread of cancer to my liver, bones or infertility) so they ruled them out one by one. I hadn’t had a period since starting treatment then got one in hospital last month. It lasted for 9 days and I bled like a decapitated animal for every day of it. That got them worried maybe it had gone to my ovaries. So I’ve known all this for about a month but haven’t told anyone other than the liver/bone part. It just felt too personal.
I just feel bummed out. I stupidly asked the doctor yesterday if it meant I was going to stop getting my period. He said no because my body will still produce unfertile eggs and I need to get rid of all that nasty uterine lining. Unless I go into early menopause, which can happen to female cancer patients. Part of me is tempted to tell them to rip my uterus out now. Right now I don’t want to bleed every month and be reminded of what won’t be!
Anyhow I’m just rambling. I think I’m ok today. I am so happy and thrilled about where I’m at with cancer in general. They told me yesterday my next round of treatment (which will be maybe the 2nd worse I’ve had) could quite possibly be it. No guarantees but I’m that close. I can’t be happier about that. 
Ok I better shut up. Sorry! I don’t even know you and I’m just spitting all this out!
Thanks again for emailing.
J xoxo"

The next weekend (or the one after, i'm not sure) she made arrangements to come up for a coffee.
While I was nervous about meeting some stranger of the internet, my husband was with me, and I was feeling sorry for this person.

She came up, we chatted until it was too late for her to drive home and I offered her our spare bed for the night.

We then spoke daily, mainly via facebook or twitter.

She told me about "Ariel Donnelly" who was also known as Dr Hottie.
Ariel worked at the Mater Hospital in Brisbane and had been Janelles doctor in emergency a couple of times.
They became friends which then meant that Ariel could not be her advising doctor anymore due to a conflict of interest.

Ariel added me on facebook and would strike up conversations with me when I logged on.
These conversations were always about Janelle, asking if I had spoken to her, what I thought of her, if I thought she was lonely and prompting me to get in touch with her or ask her to come up for another weekend.

During this time Janelle would update both her blogs www.akicktotheneck.com her cancer blog and www.akickintolife.com a blog where she would try and focus on being positive.

She would also blog from her facebook account, posting pictures to her cancer album (see here) and updating everyone on how she was feeling.

She asked for birthday gifts...



"Hi friends,


I rarely tell people when my birthday is (and um, truth be told rarely know when anyone else’s is) but this year things are different. When I was told on my birthday last year that I had cancer and might not make it to this one a whole lot changed in my life, especially my desire to celebrate turning 36.


Well, while life doesn’t always feel great (medication certainly helps) I’m in a place where I am more willing to learn than ever before. I’m open to almost anything. I’m trying to broaden my mind, my consciousness, my perspective, my heart and really just become a more loving and connected person. I’m also trying to learn that I need to listen and take note of what others think and say.


So, in the spirit of learning, my idea for this birthday is to ask all of you who are willing, including all of you I have never met in person, to share something special with me by making me a picture. What I would like you to do is share is a story or recollection of an experience or something that has changed your life for the better but turn it into art not words. The aim of this (aside from getting free artwork for my walls) is to eventually make a list of things that all the people I know think should be experienced during a lifetime.


What I really want you to translate into a picture is that moment you’ll remember forever where everything fell into place, reached a pinnacle, made you happier than you’ve ever been, caused you to see the bigger perspective or maybe taught you what it means to really be alive!


It can be an adventure, a trek, an accomplishment, a quiet moment by yourself in a beautiful place, a lesson you took, a daily practice you discovered, or doing something you’d always wanted to do but never made the effort before. It can be tiny. It can be something you were scared to try but did anyway, something you read, something you climbed or somewhere you explored... Nothing is too small or too big or too unusual. It just needs to be specific.


What I ask is you make a tiny investment to buy a small 8” x 10” stretched canvas to create your picture. This size is important because I know everyone will have the same size making it easier for me to do a display wall. You can pick one up for about $5-$8 at any art store, Crazy Clarks etc. or online here: http://www.artstore.net.au//index.php?_a=viewProd&pro ductId=62221. I don’t care if you use pencil, water colour, oil paint, crayon, charcoal to make your picture. I don’t care if you draw stick people or your artwork looks like something that Picasso vomited up. That’s not important. Ha! Who would’ve thought I’d be so focused on size and not quality?


If are you interested in taking part in my birthday experience, then please email me your address so I can arrange to send you an Australia Post bag and my address to send me your completed canvas. I want to have them all back by the 10th March, which is 10 days before my birthday. Just to allow for those of you overseas and to give me time to turn them into a display.


Then for anyone in the greater Brisbane area or willing to travel – I want to have a BBQ and unveil my experience wall. My birthday happens to fall on a Saturday and I have loads of room for anyone needing to crash overnight and I live on an island. Who wouldn’t want to come! You’re all welcome (all 2 or 3 who will probably get involved)!
          I’m excited. Don’t feel the pressure. This is why I’m giving you 3 months advance notice! 
          For those of you like me who overthink things, you’ll need that time!


Thank you and can’t wait!


LOVE Janelle xoxo"

And also played guess when I am going to die.



Ariel Donnelly commented on Janelle McLean's status:

"If this "game" is about what I think it's about you are sick and twisted and I hope all your friends kick your arse. I choose neither and nor will you. Quit being so morbid!"

Reply to this email to comment on this status.

To see the comment thread, follow the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=100000588595184&v=wall&story_fbid=124545487570105&mid=2643dddG1e423c1eG5cf2db4G37&n_m=BLANK%40gmail.com

Thanks,

The Facebook Team


(This was taken from my facebook feed as she had deleted me before I could get the chance to go through and copy her notes on facebook.)

And where she told us the sad news that her cancer had spread and would need $30,000 for the surgery, which she could not afford.


"Here's the deal:


* For the last 14 weeks I've been on steroids to stop any swelling in my brain from my tumour and to reduce the swelling I had from SRS (gamma knife surgery).
* These are different to the steroids I also take since my adrenal gland got eaten by a tumour and left me with Addison's Disease (or Private Practice Disease as my friend has started calling it).
* I'll be on these brain steroids as long as there is a tumour in my head. I'll be on the others my whole life.
* So far none of the treatment or procedures i've had have helped decrease the tumour in my brain.
* The combination of both types of steroids have made me gain weight. Lots of weight - 22kg in 14 weeks, which is depressing me.
* On top of this I was on lovenox so I don't get any more blood clots. Then they switched me to heparin.
* I'm on the highest dose allowable of durotram for pain because I'm aching to my core.
* Some days I'm sure I can feel parts of my body shutting down.
* I stopped sleeping months ago because I've had anxiety and get so stressed I'll go to sleep and end up in another coma.
* So I've also been on sleeping tablets. These worked for a while then I began fighting them and they stopped working.
* Lots of other shit happened which stressed me out and started giving me serious headaches (you know - worse than the ones I have from having a fricking tumour in my brain).
* So I got put on anxiety tablets which counteracted the pain meds and sleeping tablets.
* So I got put on anti-depressants which work as a pain med, sleeping pill and anti-anxiety tablet in one hit but make me feel like a walking zombie.
* Following? I'm a walking pharmacy!
* I saw arguably the best neurosurgeon in this country and 2 of his sidekicks on Friday.
* He has spent 3 weeks reviewing my scans and deciding if he'll take me on as a patient.
* He will.
* He wants to drill a hole about 1cm in diameter dead centre in my skull. Not very big. 2-3 stitches. Awesome!
* Then he wants to do a combination of laser and manual endoscopic resection to "pop" the tumour out. Sounds just like popping a pimple.
* His sidekick wants to slice into my spine and do a similar procedure but instead of popping wants to grind out the tumour in my spine. He's pretty sure there'll be tons left so I'm not left crippled and I'll only have a scar about 5cm long.
* They think all going well I'll be up on feet walking and talking in 2 days. Yep, 2 days. Home within 4 days.
* If we forget, just for a minute about all the other cancer cells chowing down on me, if he gets this brain tumour and there are no *complications with surgery, then he sees no reason that I "can't live to see my grandkids." (I guess he forgot the whole - cancer has left me infertile thing.)
* On top of that my Oncologists and the other surgeons are suggesting a "last effort all guns blazing showdown" with an ILP (isolated limb profusion) procedure for the tumour in my leg, another round of chemo/IL-2 and some bonus radiation… I might, no guarantees but might, just beat this bastard and one day here the word NED (that's cancer speak for in remission - No Evidence of Disease).
Sounds great right?
Here's the problem:
* My brain tumour is situated in the third ventricle of my brain. This is the worst place you can get a brain tumour.
* Snip or laser a millimetre to the left or right I could end up unable to speak or communicate or have the surgical equivalent of alzheimers and come out with no memory.
* If I don't have this surgery the brain tumour has a 100% mortality rate. 100%. Have the surgery or die.
* Time could be anywhere from 4 months to 14 months depending on how quickly the rest of the cancer eating me away decides to take its game to a higher level.
* In that time things I'm noticing now like memory loss which is getting bad will get worse… amongst other things that frankly are really fucking distressing to hear let alone say out loud.
* Did I say 100% mortality rate?
* Metasticized melanoma tumours, to quote the Surgeon: "they like to bleed." "They like to bleed the most in the brain." "They like to bleed for no reason." (*This is the complication he mentioned)
* Given my history there's about a 80% chance of that happening while I'm on the table.
* Bleeding tumour in brain = dead. That equals 20% success rate of surgery.
* Oh and the surgery is going to cost approximately $30000. I'm not insured privately, live on $270 a week - out of that pay $215 a week rent, have no savings and am too overweight and far too much of a lesbian to take up prostitution to pay for it.
So let's put all this in a final paragraph.
I can come up with ~$30,000 to have the best neurosurgeon in the country drill into my head and remove a tumour that will give me another 20 years of life. However, there's a 80% chance I will bleed out in surgery and die or there is a 100% definitive prognosis that I will die if I don't have the surgery within the next 14 months.
So I need to come up with $30,000 for a 20% chance of surviving brain and spinal surgery when there's still a high risk that the cancer will kill me some other way anyhow.


Who wants to give me a loan (that in all reality I won't be able to pay back for fuck knows how long, if ever)?"

We arranged another weekend for Janelle to come and stay, we would then go and meet with some other friends for lunch.


A couple of days before  Janelle was to come up to visit for the weekend she had been on facebook complaining about how Centrelink were refusing to pay her disability.
This was upsetting to hear and as my husband has had cancer and we went through financial difficulty because of his treatment, I knew what avenues to go down to gain financial assistance.


I called the Cancer council and obtained forms for her to fill in. I told her the only thing she needed to do was take it the the social worker next time she was in for treatment and they would sign off on it and the cancer council would take care of some of her utilities.


At the same time Belle contacted her local MP to advice what centrelink were doing.


Janelle came up on the friday morning, As she walked through my doorway she told me that she had left all of her medication on her kitchen bench back at her house.
I was concerned that she would be in pain and told her that we would go past the bulk billing medical centre and we would get her some painkillers.
She told me not to worry, that she would go to the chemist while we were at lunch.
I assumed that she had a card or something to show them that would give her some strong painkillers.

Janelle bought a pack of 24 Panadol Rapid.

For secondary bone cancer and a tumour.

Warning bells sounded but i pushed them to the back of my mind.

The longer I spent with her that weekend, the more I was convinced something was not right.
When the focus was not on her, she would bring up the cancer, or wince and make noises like she was in pain.
She was carrying quite a lot of weight (size 20+) and didn't look ill.
There was the whole panadol rapid thing plus she had no port line for any chemotherapy, no scars from her operations and no hair loss.

The next morning while she was in the shower I went through her phone.
It's not something that I'm proud of, however I wanted to find out who the hell was in my house!
There were no messages from Ariel which I found to be strange as they were in the process of forming a relationship (they were both lesbians)

Janelle decided that she wanted to go and stake out a friend that she had fallen out with who was on holiday in my same area.
I then realised that the whole reason why she was up on the Sunshine coast was to see/stalk Tammy.
I was worried as Janelle got very upset and a little crazy.
I told her that she wasn't to go and see Tammy and that she should just go home.
Which I though she did.

Five hours later I get a facebook message from Ariel asking if I had heard from Janelle.
As I hadn't, I started to worry that she had gone to find Tammy.
I then emailed, text, called janelle and got no reply.
I expressed my concern to Ariel about Janelle.

That evening my husband and I were talking. He told me that he thought she was lying about having cancer and he thought she was weird.
We went through everything and I began to think that he was on the right track.

After sleeping on the whole thing, the next morning I was pretty convinced that it was all a lie.

I then tweeted that I believed I was being lied to.

Within minutes, Belle messaged me saying that she also felt she was being lied to by possibly the same person and sadly it snowballed from there.

I contacted all the hospitals in Brisbane asking if I could speak to Ariel Donnelly as 1. I wanted to know if she was real and 2. if she was real she could confirm that Janelle had cancer.
Turns out there are NO Doctors who work in any brisbane hospital by the name of Ariel Donnelly.
I also used some connections and got my friend to check the QLD Medical board data base for a Dr Ariel Donnelly.
No such person.

We were in a panic, our friend was due to take Janelles dog for the weekend while she went on a "holiday"
We had to make a decision whether we were to tell people or keep quiet until we knew more.

I feel I should mention that as soon as I tweeted that someone was lying to me Janelle was trying to call me.
She left three voicemails trying to get hold of me to ask me who was lying to me.
I believe she realised that I had caught on.

So, we told our friend that we believed Janelle was lying. She was as you can imagine very upset by this and decided that she did not want to take the dog for the weekend Janelle was to be away.

That night, while we went though Janelles blogs, twitter and facebook we also made other people aware what was going on.
We were mainly concerned that people had been giving her money and gifts and wanted to know if we needed to refer the matter to the police for fraud.

This is the email that I send Janelle telling her that we knew she was lying.











(click to enlarge)
This is everything that I wrote, there was more at the beginning but for some reason the top of the email wouldn't copy.


Janelle.
I just wanted to tell you that we know about your lies.
You have lied to kind hearted people for your own personal gain.
Of what, I’m not quite sure of right now and that’s what makes my stomach hurt.
I had you in my house.
You deceived me, my husband and countless other people.
I let you into my house and life and you have LIED to me.
We know that “Dr Hottie” does not exist.
I know that for a fact.
While you were trying to call me (to find out if I knew or not I’m assuming) I was on the phone to hospitals being told that there is NO SUCH PERSON.
Did you know that one of my very good friends works at the same hospital she was supposed to be working at?
Did you know that he was very happy to do some searching and found that (again) no such person existed.
Did it make you feel good having your friends emailing with “Ariel” when they were concerned for your welfare?
Did it make you feel loved? Wanted? Cared for?
I can tell you It’s made us feel stupid and sick to our stomachs.
We know that there was no appointment with Dr Teo.
We know that you made it up.
It is a very small world you know Janelle.
You should also know that a lie will always be found out.
Someone will always know someone, who knows someone, who will know someone.
We know that you lied about centrelink payments.
We know that you are receiving some kind of payment from them.
What I want to know is, how do you sleep at night.
How did you sleep in my house, knowing that my husband and I went through the awful thing Cancer is, knowing that you were lying to us.
How do you sleep at night knowing that people have gone out of their way to help you when it turns out, you don’t really need that help in the first place.
How to you go about your day, knowing that people are praying for you, worrying about you, thinking about you; when you know you have lied to them.
What about the money you have received?
I would like to see a receipt from every donation you received regarding your post it notes.
Because if it turns out you haven’t given that money to the Research centre I can assure you we will be contacting the police in regards to FRAUD.
Terrified?
I would be.
You are sick in the head and I am so disappointed in myself for not going with my instincts the first time.
You are a liar Janelle.
Just not a good enough one.
How DARE you lie to well meaning people.
I urge you to seek help.
I don’t want you to reply back to me, other than the receipts for any donations you have received (and don’t tell me you haven’t got any because I know you have)
I want you to apologise to everyone.
I want you to tell the truth and I want you to do it on your blog so everyone knows what a deceitful person you are.
I can assure you, that people are going to find out.
Karma baby.
It always comes back to bite you in the ass.
I feel very sorry for you Janelle.
you are a sad sad person.
Because of your actions, you are going to lose a whole load of wonderful caring people that you once called friends.
Sass.

I did not receive a reply from her.

The next day I posted on her facebook publicly that she was a liar and a fraud and she had a lot of explaining to do.

15 minutes after I posted that she deleted the wall post.

Soon after she blocked me from facebook and twitter.

What she didn't know was how many people we had told.

30 minutes after removing my post and deleting myself and Belle from facebook "Ariel" posted a message on facebook.

This is what it said.


"This is a message regarding the nasty women who have been spreading rumours about Janelle. I am not starting a war on Janelle's facebook page. What will be said here, will be said and I expect everyone to show some respect from this point given that absolutely none has been shown to this point. I have got Janelle's pass...word from her via SMS for Facebook, Twitter and her blog and deleted all the people and comments from people who have been showing an absolute lack of respect and human decency in the past 24 hours. If anyone wants to clarify that I have not hacked her account - she has arrived at her destination and can be contacted by SMS. Now let me clarify a few things. If the person who began all this had answered her telephone then she would have seen the multiple private number calls she had been getting are from ME and I do in fact exist. If she didn't have the decency to take calls yet continued spreading lies, then she is only going to make herself look like an idiot. Her and whoever else was spreading rubbish yesterday owe Janelle a public apology, not the other way around. Janelle has not deceived anyone and as her friend (something apparently many here don't know the meaning of) I will not see her name defamed. There has been a lie and Janelle has been affected by it. It was not made by Janelle. It was perpetuated by me and I am standing up admitting it because I will not see my dear friend dragged down. I don't work at the Mater Hospital. I applied for a Fellowship in Paediatrics and hoping I would get it, resigned from my other job. I didn't get the job so rather than admitting to my family of Doctors that I failed, I have been spending my "shifts" with a friend and mentor working through where my career is going to go. I also updated my Facebook to reflect the job I thought I would get because I have relatives on there who I did not wish to see my shortcomings. Janelle knew no different and is naturally upset that I had to have that discussion with her last night and I have let her down. This will be between her and I to sort out. I have broken her trust and I will work to regain it. She can not be held accountable for something I did. If anyone has a problem with that, then you can contact me directly. As for Janelle's health and financial problems, then the people involved should have done what any decent person would and that is ask Janelle. I went to Sydney with Janelle and I can assure you nobody will give out medical information without a patients direct consent. Whatever information that was obtained from a "friend" is incorrect. Plans have been put in to place to assist Janelle financially and if she hasn't discussed them, then maybe that is because it is her business and the business of those friends, including myself and her family who are involved. Janelle left for holidays this morning and spent until midnight making alternative arrangements for Lexie because of the actions of this woman. Where she is now, who she is with and what she is doing will be up to her if she decides to share any of her life with her so-called "friends" again. Everyone else who was involved in what happened yesterday can do one of two things. You can show respect for someone who deserves nothing less, delete all your bitchy comments (if I have missed any), let this be the end and move on. Or you can remove yourself from her friend list because you are not her friend. Janelle has had enough of people dragging her down in the past few months and does not need it physically or emotionally. I'm amazed and dumbfounded at the immaturity being displayed by women on here. If you want to act like a bullying school kid, take it elsewhere. If you want to spread rumours and untruths, you picked the wrong person to do it to because I will not stand by and let my friend be attacked and vilified. If anyone has a problem with what I've said here, then you can email me at arieldonnelly@hotmail.com or call me on 0424 619 950 and leave a message. I will return calls when I am free. Some of us have things that keep us busy all day rather than hiding behind a computer bitching like children in playground. If I see one more negative or disparaging comment, then you will be removed as well. I will be intermittently watching this until Janelle has access to a computer."
What's really hilarious about this is the phone number that she provided for Ariel.
I used my awesome cool detective skillz and found that the number was in fact registered under Janelle McLean of Russell Island Brisbane.
In Australia when you buy a pre-paid sim card it is a legal requirement that you provide 100 points of ID when purchasing the SIM. 
Janelle provided her name and drivers licence when purchasing the simcard.

This is also the video that I posted to twitter and sent to her calling her out on her bullshit and proving that it wasn't Ariel calling me, it was in fact Janelle.




Needless to say, There would be NO public apology to Janelle.

This was the email I sent to her email address and also Ariels email address after the facebook message.



Dear Ariel. Oh, I mean J

You must think we are stupid.

I just wanted to let you know that I have had some very interesting conversations with Fraud Detection Brisbane.

I’ve taken the liberty of passing on your name, address, DOB, ohhhh and both your phone numbers.

That’s right.

Your normal one.

And the one that you have supplied on your facebook to your friends as Ariels number.

So, I hope you don’t mind that I passed on this information to the police.

Did you know what you have done is called fraud?

Did you know that is illegal?

I’m sure you are.

You see, 

I believe you to be very smart.

You are obviously smart enough to lie for so long to so many people.

You are smart enough to remember stories that you have told.

Sadly, you are not smart enough.

Everyone knows that Ariel does not exist outside of your mind.

Everyone knows that you do not have cancer.

Everyone knows that you are not dying.

Well, that’s not true.

We are all dying...You just aren’t dying NOW.

Gosh, could you imagine if someone had actually given you $30000 for the operation that doesn’t exist?

What would you have done then?

Run away?

Move on and pretend to be someone else?

I guess we are very lucky that we caught you out sooner rather than later.

I believe that you are a psychopath and a compulsive liar.

So, 

What?

I’ve confronted you.

Where is my reply?

Your silence is a very loud admission of your guilt don’t you think???

Oh, by the way, I have copies of every email, every txt, your pathetic voicemail, your cancer blog...everything.

Technology is great isn’t it?

She also declined to reply to my email..

We also decided to do some research into the other people that we believed may have been Janelle.

Hayley, her friend who was updating us, turned out to be a fake.

Janelle/Hayley had told people that her father was John Shea a very wealthy property developer in the states.
This was found here proving that Hayley is NOT part of this family.



John Shea and Dorothy Babbitt were married in 1968, following a short courtship. They added four more children to their family, for a total of eight: John, Anne, Jim, Carrie, Allison, Maura, Matt and Dottie. These now-grown children received much of their education at Catholic schools, from elementary through college. (Dottie, the youngest, is still working on her college degree.

No mention of Hayley.


For photos of this supposed Hayley, please visit the Photos HERE.

Of course, there is so much more to this sick game that she was playing.

We will be posting other peoples accounts of Janelles fraud, the crazy obsession that she had with Tammy and also where Janelle LIES about her being physically abused by an ex girlfriend, the lies about her witnessing the twin towers attack on 9/11 and also where she faked her own death.

If you believe that you are being lied to by Janelle McLean please contact us at liesofjanellemclean@gmail.com

Sass.



No comments:

Post a Comment